Yvonne of Socrate's Book Reviews is hosting this year's What An Animal challenge.
Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
Challenge runs from March 1, 2010 to February 28, 2011.
Complete details can be read here.
Books Read:
Songbird Under A German Moon
Cat Among The Pigeons
Fat Cat
The Dust of 100 Dogs
Cat O'Nine Tails
The Alchemy and Meggy Swan
The Georges and The Jewels (horses)
Fragile Beasts
Mockingbird
In the Belly of the Bloodhound
The Six Rules of Maybe (11)
The Art of Racing in the Rain
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
White Cat by Holly Black
Wolves, Boys & Other Things That Might Kill Me
Driftwood Lane by Denise Hunter







2 comments:
Welcome to the challenge Nise! Hope you enjoy it!
I picked up Catalyst by Anne McCaffrey at the library the other day, but I don't think I can read five other animal books. hahaa. Yeah, I said that about the chunkster challenge and have at least 2 chunksters I'm reading with some more on my TBR. I should join anyway.
Have fun, and good luck!
Post a Comment