Titles Read:
Becoming Jane Eyre by Sheila Kohler
Burn by Ted Dekker & Erin Healy
Days of Gold by Jude Devereaux
Deeper Than Dead by Tami Hoag
Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
Envy by Anna Godbersen
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Nieffenegger
Kindred in Death by JD RobbListen by Rene Gutteridge
Sizzle by Julie Garwood So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore
Tainted by Brook Morgan
The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig
The Diamond of Drury Lane by Julia Golding
The Foundling by Georgette Heyer
The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
Things Worth Remembering by Jackie Stark
Under The Jolly Roger by LA Meyer (audio)
Viola In Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
•February 20 books - 13 fiction, 1 non-fiction, 5 young adults and 1 audio
•Reviewed: 19 (3 yet to post)
•YTD - 46
•Favorite Book(s) of the Month: The Swan Thieves, Listen, Tainted
Challenge Progress
10/10/10 - 4/10
451 Challenge 1/2
A to Z Challenge 29/52
American Civil War 1/3
Audio Books 2/6
Awesome Author 6/10
Bibliophilic Books 3/3
Book Blogger Recommendation 2/5
Celebrate The Author 8/12
Chunkster Challenge 1/6
Colorful Reading Challenge 3/9
Countdown Challenge 40/55
Cybils Awards Complete
Debut Authors 7/12
Fantasy Challegne 5/10
Finish That Series
Four Month Pt. 2 - 160/250 pts.
Historical Challenges 19/18
Lost - Complete
New Author Challenge 17/75
Read 100+ Books 45/100
Reading Through The Seasons 1/4Romance Challenges 13/13
SRR's Outlander 2010 1/4
States 2010 - 13/50
Support Local Authors
Support Local Library 39/100
Take Another Chance 5/6
Take The Journey
Thriller/Suspense 9/12
Twenty/Ten Challenge 8/20
Typically British 1/4
What In A Name? 3 - 3/6
Winter Reading Challenge 4/6
Wish I'd Read That 4/10
YA Challenge 17/50
Two of my challenges ended today. The Four Month Challenge Pt. 2 hosted by Virginie of She Read A Book - I finished the challenge with 160 points out of a possible 250 points. Part 3 begins tomorrow.
Also ending today is the Winter Reading Challenge. I read 4 books out of a possible 6.








7 comments:
You are on fire!!! I love how many challenges you are doing and actually moving along on completing them!!!
Here's to a great March!
You did great! Here is for more reading in March!
TSS: February Wrap-up
Congrats Nise on you great reading month! I hope March brings you another fabulous month!
You've read like I have. Great work!!
http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/february-monthly-news.html
WOW! Just Wow!
Awesome month Nise!
Wow, I don't know how you do it! I'm lucky to get to 10 books. lol. Great job!
Post a Comment