![]() |
| Photo Credit: Ed Post |
Titles Read
All The Rage by Courtney Summers
Dare to Desire by Carly Phillips
Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt (audio)
Every Fifteen Minutes by Lisa Scottoline
Grey by E.L. James
Hop On Pop by Dr. Seuss
How To Be A Grown Up by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Krauss
If I Ran the Zoo by Dr. Seuss
If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins
Inside Out by Lia Riley (audio)
Sideswiped by Lia Riley (audio)
Switchback by Catherine Anderson
The Silence That Speaks by Andrea Kane
The Closer You Get by Gena Showalter
The Hotter You Burn by Gena Showalter
The Lure of the Moonflower by Lauren Willig
The Prince Who Loved Me by Karen Hawkins
The Scam by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
The Summer’s End by Mary Alice Monroe
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
•Total Read: 20
•Adult: 15
•YA: 5
•Audios: 3
•New to me authors: 3
•Debut authors:0
•YTD - 165
•Favorite Book(s) of the Month: The Lure of the Moonflower, All The Rage,
Where I've Read This Month: California, Florida, Las Vegas, New York (3), North Carolina, Oklahoma (2), Pennsylvania, Seattle (2), Virginia, Australia, England (3), Macau, Scotland
If I continue reading at this pace, I should meet my goal for the year.
Linking up with Kathryn at The Book Date's Month In Review








8 comments:
Great reading month again Nise. I am determined to make my acquaintance before to long with Lauren Willig's books. I have one, but not one from her series. Must go and buy Switchback right now!
Wow! Look at that great reading month!
I need to read an E. Hoyt book - it's been a while. Great reading month!
I'm in awe of you.
Fantabulous month! A few of those I'd like to read!
Happy October!
You look to have had a fabulous reading month! The only book we've read in common is the Lisa Scottoline one, which I enjoyed. I will do some more digging through your titles and see if I can find a few that I will like to read also. Enjoy your weekend.
I love Lauren Willig's books. I want to read the Moonflower, but then I'll be done with the series and that will be sad.
You had a great month! I have only read the first book in the Summer trilogy by Mary Alice Monroe, but I have the second one waiting. Then I'll get The Summer's End.
Enjoy the new month!
Post a Comment