Sheila at Book Journey hosts this weekly event where we celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week.
During week two of my west coast vacation I read three books:
Masquerade by Nancy Moser
Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich
Without Words by Jill Kelly
Listening to:
The Historian on the iPod
Deliver Us From Evil in the rental car
Currently Reading:
Lottery by Pamela Wood
Reviews Posted:
The Things That Keep Us Here
Eight Days to Live
Masquerade
Incarceron
Worst Case
This last week we will be busy doing Seattle tourist things so I expect my reading to be hit or miss.







9 comments:
How was the Evanovich book? I read these books up to book Twelve. :)
I think Linky is over its stubborn phase so I am linking your post now. :)
I think Sizzlin' Sixteen sounds good...also, I have Worst Case on my stacks.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I've heard about Lottery -- I'll look for your thoughts on that one! And ahh... Seattle, I would LOVE to visit there! (Might be because of the whole '90s grunge music, or maybe Grey's Anatomy :)
Here's my Mailbox: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Mailbox Monday...
I've heard lots of good things about The Historian. I look forward to your thoughts on this one.
I hope you're enjoying The Historian... I stated reading it last year or the year before but it never got finished... I don't know why!
I requested masquerade because of your awesome review. Have a great last week of vacation!
I am glad that you are listening to The Historian. I am really liking the story so far. How are you liking the audio? I almost went that route.
Have a great time in Seattle!
I can't believe I forgot to put Sizzling 16 on my wish list at PBS, this will be the first one I will have to purchase, all the others were bought with credits at PaperBackSwap. I love that place for catching up on series and other books I can wait to read.
Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com
I have heard a lot about the Historian but have yet to pick it up. I liked Worse Case by Patterson too. Have a great week!
Post a Comment