Monday, May 3, 2010

Second Hand Books




Today’s MUSING MONDAYS: is hosted by Rebecca of Just One More Page.

Do you frequent second hand book stores? Have you ever bought a book home only to find anything interesting within their pages?

There are a few second hand book stores around town that I check out every so often.  I have a few books that I keep a look out for to replace in my collection or to add another cover, edition or copy. I have not found anything of real interest but paper, receipts, and a bookmark. 

14 comments:

sadie607 said...

Oh, that's interesting. What are some of books are you currently searching for or have found? I love the thrill of hunting for different editions and out of print books.

Irene said...

Hi Nise, I'm in the same boat no grand finds.here's mine.

fredamans said...

Here is my musing; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/musing-second-hand-books.html

Anonymous said...

What's not to love about second hand book stores?

HERE

Carina said...

My finds have been similar to yours. Here's my post.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I love Half Price books though mostly to browse older books that newer bookstores don't seem to carry and/or out of print!

caite said...

I have never found a thing...I feel cheated..lol

Marie Cloutier said...

I'm a fan of used bookstores but that's mostly because I'm cheap :-) They can be fun sometimes :-)

Ladytink_534 said...

My favorite secondhand bookstore closed down last year :(

Lisa said...

I do buy books at the library sale and occasionally at second hand book stores but I'm really picky about the shape the book is in. It cannot look dirty in anyway or I just can't touch it!

Yvonne said...

I love secondhand bookstores, but I haven't found anything in the books either.

Staci said...

I love second hard bookstores...but I've never found anything intriguing left behind in a book...bummer!

Anonymous said...

I love used bookstores. I'd like to open one someday!

Jenny Girl said...

Oh gosh I LOVE second hand book stores. I feel like those books need a second chance or something.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP