Wednesday, September 9, 2015

July and August Wrap Up

Randy Riksen Photography
In June I was behind on my reading goal for the year, somehow July and August got me caught up and am ahead of my goal.



July's Wrap Up

Eight Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones (audio)
Four Night s With The Duke by Eloisa James
Girl Under Water by Claire Kells
Hot Point by M.L. Buchman
Lies I Told by Michelle Zink
Love May Fail by Matthew Quick
Remarkable Michigan Women by Julia Pferdehirt
Speaking In Bones by Linda Fairstein
The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson
The Rumor (audio) by Elin Hilderbrand
The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen
The Secret Place by Tana French
The Stranger by Harlan Coben (audio)
Things You Won’t Say by Sarah Pekkanen (audio)
Untamed by Diana Palmer
Upside Down by Lia Riley (audio)
Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight

•Total Read: 17

•Adult: 15
•YA: 2
•Audios:4
•New to me authors: 6
•Debut authors:2

•YTD - 130

•Favorite Book(s) of the Month: Girl Under Water, Four Nights With A Duke and Eight Grave After Dark

Where I've Read This Month: Colorado, Massachusetts,  Nantucket, New Jersey (3), New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, San Francisco,  Texas, Virginia, Washington, DC, Australia, England (2), Honduras, Scotland

August's Wrap Up

Back to Buckhorn by Lori Foster
Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
Compulsion by Allison Brennan
How To Start A Fire by Lisa Lutz
Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews
Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis (audio)
The Courtship by Grace Burrowes
The Duke and His Duchess by Grace Burrowes
The Highlander’s Bride by Amanda Forester
The Liar by Nora Roberts (audio + print)
The Mountain Can Wait by Sarah Leipciger (audio)
The Rogue You Know by Shana Galen
Too Hard To Handle by Julie Anne Walker
Tough Love by Lori Foster
Tremaine’s True Love by Grace Burrowes

•Total Read: 15

•Adult: 15
•YA: 0
•Audios: 3
•New to me authors: 2
•Debut authors: 1

•YTD - 145

•Favorite Book(s) of the Month: Magic Shifts, Compulsion, The Rogue You Know

Where I've Read This Month:  Atlanta, California, Chicago, Colorado, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Canada, England (5)



Linking up with Kathryn at The Book Date's Month In Review


Nise'

7 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Nice to catch up and get ahead! I so want to read the Ilona Andrews and the Darynda Jones series. Just need to get a few other series advanced and then I'll start. Some others here I want to read as well. Hope September reading is off to a great start.

bermudaonion said...

You've been busy!!

Beth F said...

Wow! Look at all that awesome reading.

Anonymous said...

We all do what we have to do, especially if it's for family. Sorry if Summer seemed to get away from you.

You did read an impressive amount of books, and a few that I read too and enjoyed, calling out Every Fifteen Minutes, The Secret Place, and The Stranger, etc. Read and relax these upcoming weeks and have a fun time.

fredamans said...

Both months were great! Happy September!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Wow, great job Nise. I feel like I am not making any progress this month, although I am reading. A nasty head cold has made ready unpleasant.

Anonymous said...

This year has been a new low for me, reading wise, so your numbers inspire me :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP