September has come and gone. The books are read and put back on the shelf , returned to the library, or passed on others! What does October have in store on the reading front? Stay tuned to find out.
Titles Read:
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs
Dare to Love by Carly Phillips
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
Eyes On You by Kate White
Far Gone by Laura Griffin
Goodbye Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
Invisible by James Patterson & David Ellis (audio)
Missing You by Harlan Coben (audio)
Nest by Esther Erlich
Notorious by Allison Brennan
Ruining Mr. Perfect by Marie Harte
Summer House With Swimming Pool by Herman Koch
The Destiny of Violet and Luke by Jessica Sorensen (audio)
The Gamble by Kristin Ashley (audio)
The Summer Wind by Mary Alice Monroe
Those Who Wish Me Dead by Michael Koryta (audio)
Under a Silent Moon by Elizabeth Haynes
Virgin by Radhika Sanghani
What to do With A Bad Boy by Marie Harte
•Total Read: 20
•Adult: 16
•YA: 4
•Audios: 4
•Abandonded:
•New to me authors: 6
•Debut authors: 3
•YTD -207
•Favorite Book(s) of the Month: All The Light We Cannot See, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Bones Never Lie
Where I've Read This Month: California (4), Chicago, Colorado, Maine, Montana, New York (2), North Carolina, Seattle (2), Texas, Wyoming, Denmark, England (3), France, Germany, London
How was your September reading?







8 comments:
Good September :D
Cool post, so many good books! You are a proficient reader. I also enjoyed the Michael Koryta book. I have Far Gone on my kindle, but unread. Enjoy October!
Happy October reading!
Another great month. I want to read the Doerr book as well.
I don't do a monthly summary, but maybe next year I will start that. I like the way you have listed the setting/places you have read, it's interesting.
Every single month, I'm amazed at how much you're able to read and how many places you go!!
Way wonderful, you are amazing.
Another great month -- and no books abandoned! Good for you
Post a Comment