Retired. That was Sean's life. A former covert operative — the kind the government denies exists — he'd been pushed unwillingly into a life of suburban peace and quiet. But his retirement ended when he saw Jennifer's rescue; from then on he only wanted to find those responsible for the attack, even if it meant turning rogue.
What Jennifer and Sean will both find is that nothing goes to plan, and their paths will cross in a way neither could have foreseen.
WOW - this book was such a surprise. I did not expect the page turner that it turned out to be. Both Jennifer and Sean's journey was explosive, heartbreaking and thought provoking. Jennifer was trying to get her life back and I rooted for her all the way. I started out all in with Sean, but began to feel afraid for him with each action he took to seek justice for Jennifer. I knew the book ended with a bit of a cliff-hanger and thought it was brilliant. As a reader you can choose to wonder or read on.
Author: Kelly Cozy
Published: June 2013
Pages: 359
Genre: Suspense/Thriller
Source: Author
Finished: 1/12/13
This complimentary review copy was received thankfully from Kelly Cozy and in no way influenced my review of this book. These are my personal thoughts and reactions to the reading of the book.







6 comments:
I love books like that!!
I love good suspenseful thrillers and this sure sounds like one. I'm glad it took you by surprise and you enjoyed reading it. Those are some of the best books!
Thanks for bringing this book to my attention, Nise', I'm intrigued for sure!
I too love a good thriller! Thanks!
Sounds very good.
You've made this sound so good and I'm always looking for a page turner. I'm adding this to my list.
This wasn't even on my radar until reading your review. Straight on my list ... thanks Nise :)
Post a Comment