Last week was a much better reading week for me than the week before. I have not been as moody of a reader as I have been the last couple of weeks.
Books Read Last Week:
Abdication by Juliet Nicholson (6/21)
Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand (6/20)
Defending Jacob by William Landay (audiobook week)
What Doesn't Kill You by Iris Johansen (audiobook week)
I am currently reading Gone Missing by Linda Castillo. The newest book in the Kate Burkholder Amish Crime series.
I just started listening to
Carry The One by Carol Anshaw (Renee Raudman)
The Proposal by Mary Balogh (Rebecca De Leeuw)







26 comments:
What did you think about Abdication? I read it this past week and.. was less than impressed, but I'm curious to see what others thought.
I've never heard of any of these.
Here is mine
I've heard really good things about Defending Jacob. I hope to read it eventually. I also want to try the Kate Burkholder series sometime. I hope you enjoy your reading this week.
I love Mary Balogh! I also like Iris Johansen.
Did I miss audiobook week? At least I listened to three audiobooks.
Glad to hear your mood is improved. :-)
Happy Reading.
I'd never heard of the Amish Crime series -- it sounds interesting. I am glad you're feeling better. :-)
Yes, an Amish crime series could be really interesting--I've never heard of it either.
I didn't love Carry the One. What Doesn't Kill You sounds really interesting, though. Have a great week!
I've heard Defending Jacob is pretty good, it's on my TBR pile ... one day LOL. Glad you've got your reading mojo back, have a great week :)
I just picked up Summerland at BEA. I will be interested in what you think of Carry The One.
Summerland is on my reading list this summer :)
Happy reading! What are YOU reading @ the Brunette Librarian??
Summerland is also on my TBR. Now that summer's started, my reading is slowing down.
My favorite read last week was Swahili for the Broken Hearted by Peter Moore. Please come see what else I'm reading.
Hope you enjoy all your books this week - I haven't read any of these titles yet.
Tanya
Girlxoxo.com
The Amish crime series sounds good. I will have to look it up. I read Karen Harper's Amish book Dark Harvest and enjoyed it but never continued with the series.
Here's my Weekly Review. Stop by if you get a chance.
Carry The One is on my wish list, I hope you enjoy it!
Wishing you a great reading week!
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
I like Iris Johanssen books!
Happy reading!
Here is my post.
I've seen Summerland on several blogs. Enjoy the week.
I have Summerland on hold at the library - just waiting for it to come in. What did you think of the Iris Johansen book? I loved it and hope there will be more Catherine books in the future!
Have a great week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book
Summerland and Defending Jacob are on my "must read" list. Hope you have a great week!
Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST
Interested to read what you think about each of these. Happy Reading!
Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate
#1 this week! Way to go!!
I have the books you read last week on my shelf to read. I really got behind last week but hope to have a great week this week catching up.
Happy Reading!!
Happy reading :D
I love Hilderbrand's books, so I will be looking forward to your review!
So many great books! I will have to go back and read your reviews that I missed while my hubby had me all over the state of Michigan!!
That's a perfect week for me when I manage to finish all the books you did I this week! Good for you.
Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I'd love to have you stop by!
I really need to remember to do posts like these...
I've heard a lot of people rave about Carry the One - I hope to read it soon.
Post a Comment