Monday, June 13, 2011

What Are You Reading?

Sheila at Book Journey hosts this weekly event where we celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week.

Books Read:
Altar of Bones by Philip Carter (thrill ride)
Indelible by Kristen Heitzmann (psychological suspense)
The Beach Trees by Karen White (love, loss & a mystery)
Bent Road by Lori Roy, Kansas (family dysfunction & secrets)

Reading Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool

Listening to: Silent Mercy, Bloodfever, Three Seconds (yep, three of 'em)

Up Next:
The Gin Closet
How To Bake A Perfect Life
The Terror of Living

Books Thoughts Posted:
The Lake of Dreams (audio)
These Things Hidden (audio)
Darkfever (audio)
The Last Good Place of Lily Odilon
The Lost Saint
Fallen (audio)
Beat the Band
Sorta Like a Rock Star
Matched

Nise'

12 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

OOOH Alter of Bones sounds good! I have the Monday post up now :)

Jan von Harz said...

I have Moon Over Manifest in my pile for this week. It is under consideration for next years Book Battle and have heard it is really good. I hope you have a great week!

Gigi Ann said...

I am between books right now. I feel lazy today, so am playing on the computer today. BTW, thanks for the visit today. I think I will probably read a Debbie Macomber book this week. She is my comfort food for reading.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Have added how to bake a perfect life to my wish list, sounds good!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

We read a lot of the same books. Enjoy your week and your reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-43.html

bermudaonion said...

Wow, you got a lot of reading done last week. The Gin Closet is good, but it's dark and kind of depressing.

Anonymous said...

Some very nice stuff on your lists this week.

Natalie said...

Listening 3 books? Must be fun. I look forward on ur thoughts on bloodfever. Enjoy your week.

Carol said...

Have a great reading week

carol

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I can't wait to read The Beach Trees...

I read The Gin Closet awhile ago...I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped I would. Hope you like it better.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Staci said...

It's funny how some of our reads match up!! Have a great week!

Teddyree said...

Wow, you had a great week of reading and reviewing! I've seen mixed reviews for The Gin Closet so will be keen to see what you think. Happy reading :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP