Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Bedtime Book for Dogs


Come. Sit. Stay. I want to tell you a story. I think you'll like it. It's about a TREAT and a good dog, a very good dog who wanted to go play. But his friend was busy....

 THE BEDTIME BOOK FOR DOGS is a charming story about a dog who decides that he'd rather walk to the park by himself than wait for his human companion-and discovers that all of his usual activities aren't as much fun without a good friend to share them with. This is an adorably packaged book with illustrations by Paul Heath that makes a perfect gift for dog lovers of all ages, with words dogs will understand and kids will want to read again and again.

This is an adorable picture book that kids will love. As I do not have any pets at the moment, I can't attest to their enjoyment. However, I did read it aloud in my office where there is a collection of teddy bears. They may have loved it (you can see they were listening intently)!?  I hope to read it to my grand nephews who are here visiting from Spokane, WA.


Thank you to Brianne of Hatchette Book Group for this review copy.

View the author reading the book to his dog here.

Nise'

5 comments:

Irene said...

Sound adorable.

Anonymous said...

The teddy bears do look like they enjoyed it :)

Staci said...

This one does sound cute and the bears look like they enjoyed it! :D

Lauren B said...

That's so sweet. I always wonder if my Jack Russell would prefer it if I just let him loose, not that I ever would - he has terrible road sense.

Teddyree said...

lol cute review! I'm sure our puppy would love it :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP