Using her profiling and security skills as a private consultant based in Washington, DC, Dinah uncovers a connection to the shadowy world of neo-eugenics, and those who publicly denounce the killings but privately support a much different view.
Against this backdrop, Dinah must come to terms with her own past, as those associated with the deepening mystery face their own personal demons, and struggle with the concept of God’s inexhaustible grace and forgiveness. Old secrets are revealed, tragedies unearthed, and the devastating legacy of science without compassion is finally brought to light.
Most of us would agree that the Holocaust was horrific and no one wants it repeated, but sadly the ideas that got it started are still alive in different forms in today's world. This idea is the driving force behind the killer that Dinah and Samson Cage are trying to stop. A page turning murder mystery that had me glued to the book. This is book two in the Dinah Harris trilogy and while this book does stand alone, it helps to read book one to get Dinah's story from the beginning. If you are not a regular reader of Christian fiction, you may find this book a bit on the "preachy" side.Author: Julie Cave
Published: November 2010
Pages: 281
Genre: Christian Fiction/Mystery
Source: New Leaf Publishing Group
Thank you Jennifer for sending me a review copy.







3 comments:
This sounds interesting, I don't often have an opportunity to read Christian fiction, not easy to find, but this does sound very good. I'll have to look for it. Thanks as always Nise.
I don't often read Christian fiction and I appreciate the warning about the preachiness. On the other hand, it sounds good.
I can totally overlook a lot of the preachy part if the story is great..sounds good to me!
Post a Comment