Saturday, January 1, 2011

Southern Literature Challenge



Jen of The Introverted Reader is hosting the Southern Literature Challenge.
 
Read a book(s)--non-fiction or fiction of any genre, adult or young adult--written by an author from the South and set mostly in the South.
The states:
South Carolina - Virals
Georgia - Fallen
Alabama - Georgia Bottoms
North Carolina - The Secret Lives of Dresses
Virginia - The Kitchen House
Tennessee - Chasing the Night
Mississippi - Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter
Louisiana - In the Shadow of Evil
Kentucky - The Ridge
West Virginia - Skipping A Beat
Texas - The Confession
Florida - Miss Hildreth Wore Brown

I am going to participate in Level 4--Y'all come back now, y'hear! (Read 4 books)

3 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

Great idea for a challenge. Unfortuantely I have reached my limit on challenges. Happy reading :)

Staci said...

Fun challenge...I wish I lived in the south during the winter!! LOL!

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

Thanks for signing up for my challenge! I hope you enjoy whatever you read!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP