Monday, March 22, 2010

Where's the stack?



Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about TBR books.

Where do you keep the books on the top of the TBR pile? Not the bunk of the mountain, but just the tip of the peak – the ‘almost up to’ books?

On the stairs in stacks.

They all tumbled down after I took the picture.

9 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Lol! Here is mine

Windows Wide Open said...

Ah, I LOVE your bookstacks! Makes me want to sit right down n look 'em over.

~~

http://mywindowswideopen.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/one-monday-in-march/

Beth F said...

LOL!! I hate it when the piles tumble down.

fredamans said...

Funny how we all have places.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/musing-tbr-books.html

Irene said...

I love your title for this post. That's my favorite spot for storage as well. I can't take a picture, my camera died on Thurs.

Darlene said...

lol - I've never thought of stacking mine on the stairs although then the dog wouldn't go up and down.

caite said...

why, that looks rather familiar.
hint...lower stacks on more steps...lol

Staci said...

Holy Books Nise!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those stacks!!!!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

That's a good question! I have the major stacks in my bedroom; then when they graduate to almost up next or up next, they move into my office and sit on top of a bookshelf/divider that is perpendicular to my desk. When they have moved to "reading week" status, they are stacked on my coffee table in my office.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP