Monday, March 29, 2010

What Are You Reading?


Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books hosts this weekly event where we celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week.

It seemed to be a slow reading week as I was busy every day last week with this or that! But I did get six books off the stacks, most of the books I read were YAs.

After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick
Fat Cat by Robin Brand
Freefall by Ariela Arnault
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Specials By Scott Westerfeld


Also read Thirsty by Tracey Bateman.

Upcoming reads are The Girl Who Fell From The Sky by Heidi Durrow, The Deep Blue Sea For Beginners by Luanne Rice, Elijah of Buxton by Christopher Paul Curtis and Extras by Scott Westerfeld.

Yesterday I celebrated three years of blogging. Be sure to enter my blogoversary giveaways.

9 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love reading YA's and could just read them one after another - popping them like candy!

Happy Blogiversary! Three Years! WOW!!! Congratulations!

Jan von Harz said...

You read some very good books. Loved Uglies and Pretties and I have After Ever After in my TBR pile. Congrat on your one year blogoversary

Jennifer said...

It looks as though you had a great week and another one coming up. Happy blogoversary! I wish you a wonderful week of reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I haven't read the Uglies series, am curious what you think! And once again, congrats on a great 3 yrs :)

Curling up by the Fire said...

Congratulations on your three years of blogging. What an accomplishment!

You have some interesting reads there that I am going to check out.

Enjoy your reading week!

Cat said...

Happy Blogoversary!

I've just begun reading YA books and really enjoying them.

Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I've been interested in The Girl Who Fell From the Sky, I'm curious to see what you think of it!

Have a great week :) And congrats on your blogging anniversary!

Sue Jackson said...

I've never read any of the Scott Westerfield books, but I've heard they're great!

I think you read a lot in one week!!

Sue

Unknown said...

I've seen "The Girl Who Fell From the Sky" around - in book stores and other blogs.

It doesn't have the word "creatures" in it, so maybe I'd like it? LOL

Have a good week, Nise'.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP