Monday, September 21, 2009

Reading Music


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading music…

Do you listen to music while reading? Does this change if you’re reading in or out of your house? Do you have a preference of music for such occasions?


I do not turn on music when I am reading but with two young adult sons in the house they have music going at all times and I hear it while reading. It does not distract me from my reading.

Sometimes when I am out reading and don't want anyone to interrupt me I will listen to music or just put in the ear buds with the iPod turned off.

6 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I can close out any sound just by my reading.

Musing/Mailbox Mondays

Beth F said...

I can't listen to music when reading.

kayerj said...

love the fake listening . . .
If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

caite said...

I love the background noise of music while reading, I just have to choose carefully so as not to be distracted...but I found my personal perfect answer!

The Book Resort said...

I do the fake bud thing, too.

Nise, here's mine:
http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/09/musing-mondays_21.html

Yvonne said...

Sometimes my husband will have music going on in another room and that won't bother me. But, I don't turn it on myself while I'm reading.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP