
TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"The handwriting, not to mention the signature at the bottom, left little doubt as to the author. My pulse picked up, and I held my breath as I started to read: Steventon, Wednesday, 20 March 1793."
Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo, Page 64

raidergirl3 at An Adventure in Reading asks, "Where is reading taking you today?"
In England (present day) to find the missing letters of Jane Austen. A widow claims to have Jane's correspondence. She sends me on a series of tasks, each one brings me closer and closer (hopefully) to Jane's secrets.






12 comments:
Love the title.
Poetic Teaser
I have travelled a lot today!
Excellent teaser!! I've been wanting to read this book, your two tidbits have me curious.
I am a fan of Jane Austen
I'd read this book just because of the title never mind your great teaser
oh good teaser, and i wonder what the note says
This book is on my TBR list. I think it will go onto my nightstand in May.
LOVE this teaser!
I just put this one on the readar screen. Thanks for sharing.
Here is my teaser
I've heard mixed things about this book. Look forward to seeing more.
The more I hear about this book, the more intriguing it sounds. And those are great teasers - really make me want to know what comes next!
I haven't heard of this book but it's a great teaser. It makes me wonder what's going on.
Here's my post.
Interesting teaser and interesting book title. I am curious as to what the book is about and what you think of it once you are done.
I loved that teaser and now I'm really obsessing over reading this book immediately!!
Post a Comment