Saturday, January 3, 2009

Faith 'N Fiction Saturday


My Friend Amy asks:

What are your reading goals for the new year?
I signed up for many reading challenges this year mostly to get out of my reading comfort zone and experience other genres.

Do you have plans to read through the Bible or complete any Bible studies? I am right in the middle of Beth Moore's To Live Is Christ. Also participating in a read through the Bible with a few ladies from my church.

Do you hope to expand your reading horizons or reread some old favorites?
As stated, many of the reading challenges I signed up for are to expand my reading horizons.

Do you want to read more fiction or non-fiction?
Every year I plan to read more non-fiction, but never do so I am not going to make it a goal and see what happens.

Do you want to increase the amount of Christian fiction you read? Last year I read a nice mix and have no plans to increase one or the other.

Do you have any goals for reading as it relates to your blog?
To review more of the books I read.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP