
It is time for the quarterly Bloggy Giveaway. Check out all the guidelines here.
Are you tired of waking up with your mascara still on? Tired and puffy eyes? Dry and flaky skin? Then these products are for you! This giveaway includes travel sizes of Oil-free eye makeup remover, soothing eye gel, intense moisturizing cream, oil-free hydrating gel, red tea & fig body wash and lotion, lotus & bamboo body wash and lotion in cute little bags.

If you would like to enter this giveaway, please tell me one or two beauty/personal items that are a must have for you.
This giveaway is open to all! If you do not have a blog, please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Comments that do not have any contact information will be deleted. The winner will be drawn Saturday morning.
Many of you know that I give away chocolate to those who leave exceptional comments, so be creative, funny, sarcastic or thoughtful! Please remember this is a family friendly blog, inappropriate comments will be deleted.
Check out what others are giving away at Bloggy Giveaways!!






127 comments:
Welcome! If you would like to enter this giveaway, please tell me one or two beauty/personal items that are a must have for you.
This giveaway is open to all! If you do not have a blog, please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.
My must have beauty product is Philosophy's Hope In A Jar...I LOVE it!! Thanks for the great giveaway!
I simply cannot live without my black eyeliner and mascara...additionally, hair from each of the four of our cats, and a few from my husband...they remind me how I'm loved. *grin* And what could make one feel more beautiful than being loved?
WATER! I started dieting and drinking tons and tons of water has dramatically improved my skin!
Thanks for hosting such an awesome giveaway! I sure hope I win!
llanghans@yahoo.com
1. A great lipgloss
2. A smile
Seriously...
Thanks for the chance!
I must have lip balm, preferably Burt's Bees.
I absolutely adore C.O. Bigelow Mentha lip shine and Aveno lotion. My lips and hands tend to get really dry and chapped in the winter, and I don't know what I'd do without these two! :)
honestly??
my noxzema classic-style cream for a facewash....and my dr. bronner's peppermint castile soap for a bodywash (and woolwash, for sweaters.....)
i'm a simple kinda girl that has to start moisturizing in winter finally!!
a must have for me is premoistened cleansing cloths, on those days where time is to little this helps insure a clean face before bed
My must-have is softlips. If I have nothing else, I need to keep my lips kissable, you know?
The second item in my 'Best Ever' category is this thing Lancome makes. I just found it, and it makes my skin feel OUT OF THIS WORLD SOFT AND AMAZING! It's called "La Base Pro." It goes on right before my foundation and oh my gosh what a difference it makes in my whole face - every time.
worth. every. penny.
well, lets see. I need lip gloss, moisturizer, and hand lotion!!
I must have lotion!!! Mascara, and water of course.. I always feel better.
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com
My must haves are eyeliner and lip balm.
Thanks!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I absolutely have to have lotion of some kind. A close second is good creamy lipgloss though.
I always, always use Burt's Bees lip balm and a good quality hand cream (the brand changes depending on scents :P).
This is a great giveaway!
Nikki
busymoms75@hotmail.com
I cannot live without: witch hazel to use as an astringent. It does not dry my face & works wonderfully. Also white eyeshadow - when put in the inner corners of my eyes, it makes me look more awake...which I really need as a mother!
I must have a good mascara and blusher-I won't leave the house without these on!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
Mascara and Foundation. Can't live without them!
What a fun giveaway! I've got to have my facial moisturizer and I love good-smelling lotion.
Just one? hmmm...that would probably have to be mascara for without it, I appear to have no eyes. (I'm sure that's my own warped way of looking at myself but still...I'm not happy if I think I look like I have no eyes!) I'd also probably have to sneak in a thing of eyeliner as well. Because they go hand in hand for people who look like they have no eyes.
i MUST have moisturizer, carmex, and mascara! I'm having so much fun making friends and blog-hopping again this year.
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
Eyeliner and mascara are a must for me! I gotta accentuate those eyes! :)
I have to have my moisturizer on my face twice a day. I also need my under eye concealer, or I would look like a panda
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I have to have lotion and some nice lip gloss
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
I have to have black mascara, luminous by L'oreal. And I need to have Sephora lip glass.
carogonza1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
i HAVE to have mascara and lipgloss. i don't go anywhere without them!
Moisturizer and clinique double lash mascara are 2 must[haves!
Thanks for this great giveaway!
I must have Bodywash and chapstick.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I can't live without my hair straightener and my mascara ... that's about it for the basics! =)
Definitely mascara...And my blowdryer!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com
A darkened room. And, lip gloss!
Vaseline! I have very dry skin so it's a must have.
Thanks for the giveaway! My must have beauty items are a brow grooming kit (seriously, if your eyebrows are neat and a nice shape, your whole face looks put together even without makeup) and a good lip balm, color and shine optional as it's impossible to look good with icky dry lips.
I have to have my straightener...and some mascara. Then I am good to go!!
snkjohnson at gmail dot com
I have to have frizz ease by John Frieda at all times otherwise I look like someone glue brilo pads on my head. which i assure you isn't cute
Burt's Bees toner is the best and Jane Iredale concealer. Thanks for the chance to win.
daphne10171 (at) yahoo (dot) com
OMG what a nice prize! I can not live without black eyeliner and mascara.Thanks for a great giveaway:)
angelacisco at rocketmail.com
Mascara and lipstick are my must have items becuse they take less than a minute to put on and can easily brighten up my face!
Plus the lipstick can be used as blush in a pinch!
Jenny
Lotion and lip gloss.
I can't live without lipgloss and eye shadow!
My toothbrush. I can't live without it, and my boyfriend is so different from me. He likes to annoy me by first washing his teeth, then after that come to the bed and start eating candy. I ask him if he's going to wash his teeth again. No is his answer. I HATE it. Nasty :D
I always have to have lip balm and mascara! monk5@charter.net
must have....White Ice by arcona and water to keep things hydrated - thanks for doing this!
ellenherbert@roadunner.com
I have to have eyeliner on in order to feel human - otherwise I look even more tired (than I really am - if that's possible)!
I spend a lot of time out doors during the winter, so anything related to lotion or a spf skin protection are the 2 things I cannot live without. MN Winters can be harsh on the skin
jason@allworldautomotive.com
my eyelash curler because it really opens my eyes up and mascara :)
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
I must have foundation (Bare minerals) and lip gloss before I step out of the house.
My deserted island products would be;
"Hope in a tube" eye and lip cream -- it is THE BEST eye cream I have ever found, and "Hope in a jar SPF" - it keeps you undercover from the sun, has a slight peachy-pink tint and just MELTS into your skin -- no greasy afterfeel!!!
But I am SO ADDICTED to trying new Beauty products, so I hope you pick ME! (1955nursehjc4me@myway.com)
What can't I do without? Hmmmm it is a tie between my time machine, and my face transplant with Jennifer Aniston. LOL!!!! Nothing else is as effective!! LOL
Eye cream and concealer have become must haves this year!
my must have items are tea tree oil for my face and some chap stick!
thanks
angyla678@hotmail.com
I can't live without chapstick and a really good lotion, I really hate dry skin! Thanks for the great giveaway!
mattandjen[at]gmail.com
I have to have mascera and blush!
powdered foundation and eyeshadow
My must haves are lip balm and lotion my lips and skin are constantly dry during the winter. FlipFlopsChels@msn.com.
Moisturizers and lip balms are my must haves.
Two items I ALWAYS have in my purse, sometimes more than one, are hand cream and lip balm. I just can't get through the day if my lips or hands feel dry.
I am embarassed to say this but men's deodarant because women's just doesn't work well enough. Sure they smell better but they dont stop the perspiration enough! And trust me I have tried em all, even the clinical strentgh!. And Lip balm or gloss of some sort, my lips crack like crazy and I dont like the cakey feeling of pure lipstick. Thanks for the giveaway!
I must have moisturizer.. I want to keep my youthful skin and at 35, that is getting a little harder :)
LilithSilvermane(at)gmail(dot)com
Must have Olay moisturizer and lip stain.
My must haves are lotion, chapstick, and something to keep my hair from being frizzy.
imchristiedammit[at]yahoo[dot]com
I like to wear just mascara and lip gloss some days. I also need my boar bristle brush. Thanks for the giveaway!
Witch hazel for cleaning my face and probably lipstick or lip color.
A good cleanser (I've been using Burt's Bees and I've been mostly pimple free this prengnacy!) and foundation...can't leave home without it.
Thanks for offering it!
princesslimey (at) gmail (dot) com
I have to have a red cancelling concealer and some lip balm.
I love my pink eyeshadow. Quick to apply, and it's so girly-girly without being teenagery. (Not a word, but you know what I mean!)
Lip Gloss, blush, and mascara!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I must have a good facial moisturizer and my lip gloss!
You mean I am allowed to have beauty products? Someone should inform my daughter of that. I am lucky if I can even get IN the bathroom most days. She is drawn to the mirror :) I can tell you her must haves easily...any kind of scented bath stuff and lip gloss...the pinker the better.
But on the off chance I were not only able to buy myself something but also allowed to use it for *gasp* myself...it'd be my body lotion and chap stick. I do get to keep the chap stick but only because a) i keep it by the computer so she can't find it and b) ewww that's just gross mom
Great giveaway.
Maybe my daughter...errr I mean I...will win
i dont know what i would do without my lip balm and face lotion!
sabeckstrom at yahoo.com
I love my Burts Bees lip balm
My must have is lotion. I really like the type's that I can buy from the Etsy shops. I feel like when I buy from them I am helping a family stay in business. I live in a very hot and dry climate and keeping my skin from drying out is a must for me.
Thanks so much!
dbkagrayson2002 [at] gmail [dot] com
Must have a tube of good lip gloss. Also some black eye liner. Thanks for the great giveaway!
hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hand lotion is an absolute must, esp during the New England winters
I need B&B works lip balm in lemon and the Body Shop's almond hand lotion.
Great giveaway! Count me in.
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
I don't have clear skin, so concealer is a must for me. Since it's winter and the air is dry, I use chapstick all of the time too. Thanks for the fun giveaway!
ticole96(at)msn(dot)com
They're not really items, but lots of sleep and lots of water! Other than that, a bit of blush goes a long way.
Last year I discovered Merle Norman Skin care.
I love and can't live without the Luxiva Skin Cleanser and the Luxiva Daily Moisture.
They are both wonderful and make my skin feel and look so much better.
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful giveaway !
body wash and foot scrub thanks for the giveaway
Face cleaner, I have to have face cleaner and lotion. If I could only choose two things, it would be these two.
smelly body wash
I mix a little baking soda with water to wash my face with.
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
I was just gonna say I never leave home without my lip gloss, but then I read about the chocolate you give for more creative comments, so I'll also add that I love using Neutrogena's exfoliating washcloths. :)
rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com
Burt's Bees lip balm and lavender body souffle.
trishalitax3(at)gmail[dot]com
two beauty-product must-haves:
1. emu oil--good as moisturizer, good for insect bites, good for allergies
2. mineral makeup- not harsh on skin and gives flawless coverage
=)
katch05 at gmail dot com
The number one must for me to have is Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer and lots of Bath & Body body lotion. Hey a lady has got to smell good.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Lipgloss is my key and Lotion~~!!
I need moisturizer and hand lotion!
I always need lip balm and lotion, especially at this time of year! (specifically CO Bigelow Mentha Lip balm stick and Origins Ginger Body Souffle) My skin gets so dry without them! Thanks for the giveaway!!
Cherry Chapstick and Foundation (by Clinique) gotta have them every day!
I add a few drops of organic jojoba oil to my moisturizers so that is my must have.
tvollowitz at aol dot com
Moisturizer (because I am dry as a lizard!) and chapstick/lip balm. Must-haves at all times.
Thanks for the opportunity:)
Tammy
domesticdivawannabe@gmail.com
My must have is the yellow concealer for the dark circles i have. Oh and Medicated Chapstick. My lips are forever dry. (shows you how much water i drink)
I would and NEED This!!! Please enter me thank you so much for a fabulous giveaway!
I have dry skin on my face in winter,so a nice light lotion is a must&some good chapstick
ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com
A whitening toothpaste and mascara are the two things I don't want to do without. Thanks for the giveaway.
Vaseline for the lips and Great Lash Mascara,
Thanks for the giveaway!
kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
My lipstick and my foundation are musts.
depends on the time of the year. During the winter I need a lip balm and and body lotion and during the Summer a good Sun-Blocking lotion and a great conditioner for my hair.
I have a facial moisturizer with salicic acid to help with breakouts. I love it! Thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I must have Nivea hand lotion for my dry hands. I also must have black eyeliner by Jane. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Great giveaway! I like Airbonne facial lotion. They have an SPF of 20 that is also waterproof and for those days I don't get the make up on it's nice to know the lotion will protect me too. :)
Must haves are toner, moisturizer, lip balm, and Pears Hand Cream.
the_outsider01AThotmailDOTcom
My absolute must-have is Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Shimmer...I typically carry around 2 or 3 shades. It is very close to 100% natural and pretty sheer in tone. In a pinch, you can actually use it as blush, eyeshadow, and lip gloss. I've done...it works wonders!
Thanks so much for the fabulous contest!
awaerhouse at gmail dot com
my absolute musts are estee lauder maximum cover foundation and chapstick.
madamerkf at aol dot com
I need chapstick and foundation.Thanks for the giveaway!!
dlfrx(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Water, if I don't drink enough my skin gets so dry, and chapstick, I love the stuff.
purehrt555(at)yahoo(dot)com
I must have Softlips and Olay Moisturinse (which is a lotion that works like conditioner for your body!)
I need contact lenses, am hating this glasses thing.
I can't live without body butter.
tinted moisturizer with spf and lip gloss
Coffee -- it truly is a beauty item, because it actually opens my eyes in the morning, so that if I feel up to it, I can try and put makeup on them.
Dior Mascara and Dior Airflash foundation are my 2 must haves
For me Urban decay primer potion and chapsticks are musts! chapstick keeps my lips from becoming cracked and UDPP keeps eyemake up on all day!
mitanari[at]yahoo[dot]com
I cannot live without lip balm and a facial moisturizer
I forgot to post my email.. it is tmc480 at yahoo dot com
My musthaves are sunscreen and my eyecream
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com
I have to have mascara & moisturizer. Vaseline is nice to have on hand as well. Great for my lips & so many other things!
Some beauty producs I can not live without are facial moisturizer and mascara.
Thanks for the giveaway!
My beauty must haves are:
Tea Tree Oil, just a dab on a zip will work wonders
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, again just a tad bit around the eye wrinkles and mouth wrinkles work wonders.
What I am needing is something that will soothe my rosacea, I have not found a product so far that will help me with my dry skin for long term without going prescription.
Thank you for the chance to win, my daughter and I love beauty products and I love giveaways like this because if I cannot use it, she can so nothing every is overlooked.
Have a wonderful weekend :)
Oh, what a great giveaway. My eyes would thank you, my body would thank you and my tummy would love you!
Things I cant do without- my makeup brushes and Almay eyeliner in Raisin.
Thanks so much!
jill.watkins@gmail.com
My beauty must have's are my Maybelline Great Lash mascara for my pale white eyelashes and my Kiehl's Lip Balm 58B which makes my lips soft and has the perfect light color for me. Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
My beauty must haves are moisturizer, blush and mascara. Oh and lipstick. The basics :) Thanks for this great contest!
I absolutely must have my blush and lipstick....or I look like Casper the Friendly Ghost!
bkittie@hotmail.com
Face moisturizer and blush are two beauty musts for me.
i have to have my Biore cream cleanser and Clinique toner! they work wonders for me!
texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
I need my mascara.
donna444444@yahoo.com
It would be blush and lipstick!
Thanks for the giveaway :)
Post a Comment