This week My Friend Amy asks, "...what are your favorite Christian fiction books that you read this year? You can compile your list anyway you like, by genre, ranking, or a favorite book of each month. Be as creative as you like the only requirements are that you read the books this year and that they are Christian fiction."
January - March
Perfecting Kate By Tamara Leigh
Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh
Just Jane by Nancy Moser
Catch A Rising Star by Tracy Bateman
April
Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake
Crimson Eve by Brandilyn Collins Kanner Lakes series
May
Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist
June
The Measure of A Lady by Deeanne Gist
July
Remember to Forget by Deborah Raney
A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
Ever Present Danger by Kathy Herman
August
A Slender Thread by Tracie Peterson
Embrace Me by Lisa Samson
November
Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin
Anathema by Colleen Coble
A Promise To Remember by Kathryn Cushman
December
The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers
If I had to pick one favorite this year it would be A Passion Most Pure! I loved, loved this book! I have recommended it to many others and they have loved it just as much (even those who normally don't like historical fiction).
New to me authors this year were Nancy Moser, Lynn Austin, and Julie Lessman.
What are some of your favorites?






3 comments:
You have a lot of good ones there!
There are several books on your list that I had not heard of. I'll have to check into them!
I've read Courting Trouble and The Mark of the Lion series, but the rest I haven't. I'm going to have to check them out.
Post a Comment