Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tuesday Intro/Teaser

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki of I'd Rather Be At The Beach every Tuesday. To participate share the opening paragraph or two of a book you've decided to read based on that paragraph. Please feel free to join in, First Chapter~First Paragraph~Tuesday Intros.


The sun shone brightly on that early mid-May morning. The crisp, cool air smelled of damp leaves - an appealing, earthy scent. A mist from the nearby lake blanketed the ground, swirling around her sneaker-covered feet. Phoenix Rose stood at the high entrance to the resort and looked down at the neat, winding rows of RVs and fifth wheels in various sizes, as well as the numerous log cabins and the rustic tent grounds. All was quiet, as if no one had yet awakened.


Cooper's Charm by Lori Foster
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Ambrosia of The Purple Booker

The last thing she wanted was drama in her life. She'd had enough of that. The plan now was to work hard enough to keep the demons at bay, and otherwise live peacefully.





8 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

The descriptions took me right into that scene. I could feel the mist from the lake and smell the leaves. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “SHELL GAME”

Kay said...

I think this one sounds very relaxing - love that puppy on the cover!

Laura said...

I like the way this one sounds. Hope you're enjoying it! My Teaser

Girl Who Reads said...

I like the descriptive language in the opening paragraph. See what book Susan is featuring at Girl Who Reads

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I like the writing style a to; hope you enjoy this one.

Margot said...

Ah, a new-to-me author. Sounds good. Thanks.

KB said...

Sounds good to me. Lov ethe pic of the dog on the cover too. My teaser is up.

K said...

The description is nice, but it doesn't grab me enough to want to read this.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP